Last modified on August 31, 2017.
Accepting the Terms of Service
Welcome to the website of SpringLocker, LLC ("Company", "we" or "us"). The following terms of Service, together with any documents expressly incorporated by reference (collectively, "Terms of Service" or "Agreement"), govern your access to and use of the website located at the url https://springlocker.com, including any Content and Services offered on or through that website (the "Website").
Changes to the Terms of Service
We may revise and update these Terms of Service from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to access to and use of the Website thereafter. You can tell if these Terms of Service have been updated by checking the last modified date at the top of this document. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Description of Content and Services
The Website contains information in the form of data, text, video, audio, pictures, graphics, screens, documentation, and commentary. These materials, and all information appearing on and accessible through the Website, including screen layouts and organization, are collectively referred to as the "Content".
The term "Services" shall mean all of the tools, applications and functionality provided through the Website, including software and algorithms that enable users to search, identify, select, and display data and other information, post information, render and display pictures and video, generate reports, and communicate with other entities.
Registration and Access to the Website
As a condition to using all or some aspects of the Website, you may be required to register with Company and select a password and user name ("Company User ID"). You shall provide Company with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You may not (i) select or use as a Company User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or (ii) use as a Company User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization. Company reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel a Company User ID in its discretion.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You further agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. We also recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Company is entitled to assume that any person accessing the Website with your Username and Password is you, and is authorized to enter agreements, make representations on your behalf, and access and utilize the Website.
The Website is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to use the Website or register for use of the Services. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
The Website is intended for use by persons who reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. Persons who seek access and use of the Website from outside the United States and its territories and possessions are responsible for ensuring that such use complies with all applicable local laws. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Website in such jurisdictions is prohibited.
By accessing the Website, you represent and warrant to Company that: (i) you are of legal age to form a binding contract; (ii) you are at least 13 years of age or older; (iii) all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful; (iv) you will maintain the accuracy of your registration information; and (v) you meet all of the eligibility requirements set forth in this Agreement. If you do not meet these requirements, you are not permitted to access or use the Website.
Fees and Payment
Although use of our Website is currently free to users, the Company reserves the right to require payment of fees for access to the Website, or certain or all of the Services and Content available thereon.
Use of the Website, Content and Services
The Website, Content and Services are intended to be used by SpringLocker’s users for lawful purposes. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of the Website, Content and Services complies with this purpose, and the terms of this Agreement.
The Website, Content, and Services (including without limitation any mobile services) offered from time to time by the Company in connection therewith, are owned and operated by the Company. Company may change, suspend or discontinue the Website or Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Content. Company may also impose limits on certain Services, or restrict your access to parts or all of the Website, Services or Content without notice or liability.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, Services and Content appearing thereon, including, but not limited to the "look" and "feel" of the Website, and the information, software, text, displays, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video, and data compilations, as well as their selection and arrangement, are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Company does not grant any express or implied right or license under any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the Website, the Content or the Services, except as authorized in this Agreement.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download a reasonable number of copies of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
If you wish to make any use of the Website other than that set out in this section, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Except for the foregoing limited license granted to you, no other right or license is conveyed, including by implication or estoppel. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution or republication of the Website, the Content or the Services inconsistent with the foregoing license is strictly prohibited. If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of the Terms of Service, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials that you have made. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
The Company name, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards set forth in this Agreement.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message and bulletin boards, personal web pages or profiles, forums, user submitted gear item pages, user submitted activity pages, user submitted stories and blog posts, comment sections, landing pages, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website. All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set forth in these Terms of Service.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. For clarity, you own the User Contributions you post on SpringLocker. However, by providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns, a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the User Contribution (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby do and shall grant each user a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under this Agreement. Furthermore, you understand that Company retains the right to reformat, modify, create derivative works of, excerpt, and translate any User Submissions submitted by you. The above licenses granted by you in User Contributions you submit to the site terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove, delete, or request to be deleted your User Contribution from SpringLocker.
By posting a User Contribution, you represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
- All of your User Contributions do and will comply with these Terms of Service.
You understand and agree that we cannot and do not undertake to review User Contributions before they are posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, you understand and agree that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. You agree that we are not responsible, and shall not be liable to you, or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates the Terms of Service, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Website or the public or could create liability for the Company.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
These Content Standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, bullying, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Relate to products that are sexual or pornographic in nature, alcoholic products, tobacco products or other products that are unlawful in any manner.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Be designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other user of the Website.
Linking, Framing and Third-Party Websites
You may not frame any elements of the Website, the Content or the Services with any other website without the express written consent of the Company.
You further understand and agree that Company does not endorse or guarantee the authenticity of any data which users or merchants may provide about themselves on the Website or via Third-Party Websites. Accordingly, your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Website, including goods or services they may offer, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You are cautioned that you should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third parties. You agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Company is under no obligation to become involved.
You may close your account or terminate your use of the Website at any time. Company may terminate or suspend your access to the Website or close your account at any time, for any reason, and without warning, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. Company may also terminate or suspend your access to the Website immediately, in whole or in part, without prior notice or liability, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement.
Upon termination of your account, your access to the Website, Services and Content will immediately cease.
All provisions of this Agreement which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership and intellectual property provisions, indemnification, disclaimer of warranty and limitations of liability.
Electronic Communications and Contracting
You consent to receive electronic communications from Company. You also agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. By assenting to this Agreement, you agree that a printed version of this Agreement (and any documents or agreements incorporated by reference herein) entered into by you on the Website in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, judgments, awards, losses, settlements, costs, expenses and fees, including attorneys' fees arising out of or relating to any claim or demand made by any third party in connection with your access and use of the Website, and the Services and Content available thereon, and your violation of this Agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: (1) which users gain access to the Website, Services or Content; (2) what Services or Content you access via the Website; (3) what effects the Content may have on you; (4) how you may interpret or use the Services or Content; or (5) what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Website, Services or Content.
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Company, its officers, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SPRINGLOCKER, ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS AND SUBSIDIARIES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR WEBSITE AVAILABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, SPRINGLOCKER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE EXCLUDED ARE LIMITED TO NINETY (90) DAYS OR SUCH LONGER PERIOD AS APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES.
WEBSITE CONTENT MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND SPRINGLOCKER SHALL NOT BE BOUND THEREBY. SPRINGLOCKER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT. BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, AND YOU AGREE TO USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
SPRINGLOCKER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, OR THE CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, SPRINGLOCKER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY.
THIRD PARTIES MAY PROVIDE INFORMATION TO USERS THROUGH THE WEBSITE. SPRINGLOCKER DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OF SUCH INFORMATION.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES THEREON, INCLUDING UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (I) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND CONTENT DURING THE 12-MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE APPLICABLE CLAIM; (II) FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (III) FOR DATA LOSS OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF ANY SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; OR (IV) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND COMPANY'S REASONABLE CONTROL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE WEBSITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters relating to the Website and these Terms of Service, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction).
Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms of Service or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the Courts of the State of New York, in each case located in the City of New York and County of New York, although we retain the right to bring any suit, action or proceeding against you for breach of these Terms of Service wherever you reside. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
Waiver and Severability
No waiver by the Company of any term or condition set forth in these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between you and SpringLocker, LLC with respect to the Website, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. Any and all modifications of this Agreement must be in writing, signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein.
This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Company's prior written consent. Company may transfer, assign or delegate this Agreement and its rights and obligations without notice or consent.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Company in any respect whatsoever.
Headings for each section have been included above for your convenience, but such headings do not have any legal meaning, and may not accurately reflect the content of the provisions they precede.
Copyright Dispute Policy
Company has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA (posted at www.lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). It is Company's policy to (1) block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through our Website infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of work or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that you seek to have removed, with sufficient detail so that we can find and evaluate such material;
4. Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified in (3) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
If the content provider, member or user believes that material we disable or remove is not infringing, or the content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or, pursuant to the law, the content provider, member, or user, must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
3. A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
4. Content provider's, member's or user's name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider's, member's or user's address is located, or, if the content provider's, member's or user's address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Company is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that Company may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Company's discretion.
The Company's Designated Agent may be contacted at the following address: SpringLocker, LLC, 5805 Sand Pebble Pl, Raleigh, NC 27613
If you have any suggestions, questions, or complaints about the Website, or the Content or Services available thereon, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the Website.